Thursday, January 25, 2007

Decisions, Decisions.

Or the lack thereof.

I was having a bit of a mental block on what to post for HNT this week. I did snap one pic last night but it was just too much like last week's so I decided to just keep it for later. Maybe.

So as I was sitting here, drumming my fingers on the desk, listening to a little Buffett...the idea hit me.

The meditative drumming of my fingers would be good enough. It'll have to be. That's all I've got this week.
I've actually planned one for next week though! Tune in and see what it is.

Meanwhile, go see Os for more, better-prepared folks with more nekkidness.

Happy HNT, everyone!

12 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Nice hand!!

Happy HNT!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger lime said...

works for me, it's about as creative as i feel this morning. and those redneck pickup lines below are hilarious!

HHNT

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nekkidness of any kind is *always* appreciated...and if it's inspired by Buffet? All the better!!

HHNT!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man with a nice hand....always makes for a great HNT pic :)

HHNT!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Ag said...

Awww a man who wears his wedding ring. Lucky woman

HHNT

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pic.
HHNT

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

I was doing the same :)
HHNT

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I happen to like, really, really like hands :)

and ...Buffett, so this is a winner in my book!

HHNT

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE a man's hand!
hhnt

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been drumming my fingers, I van relate, but I instantly wandered to the part where I was mentally measuring you hand vs my breast.

um..shutting up...

hhnt

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Polt said...

That's whay I do when I'm bored too. :)

HAPPY HNT!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Regal said...

Happy HNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home