Thursday, February 08, 2007

Don't Forget!

Today is special for more than just being HNT. I marked it on my desk planner in bold bright neon yellow just to help me remember count down the days until it got here.
See?


If you look closely, you can read "Trade Show" on that date. 90% of the people that I deal with on a daily basis are at that trade show. They're busy rubbing elbows with customers, promoting specials from our vendors and trying to help the customers make money while increasing sales for the company as well. This means that for the past 2 days, my job has been pretty laid back. The phone calls dropped from hundreds (I'm not exaggerating) to more like dozens. And I can handle dozens with ease.

Speaking of ease....



This is what my week has been like compared to a normal week. Makes me almost feel guilty for taking home a paycheck this week. I said "almost". (If any of my bosses are reading this, this pic was staged. I was not actually kicked back with nothing to do. There is a PILE of work just out of view to the right. I resumed my duties immediately following the click of the shutter.)

But that isn't the real reason I had the calendar marked. That was just coincidental. The main reason is that today is my wife's birthday! She turns (edited for security reasons) today! Wish her Happy Birthday, won't you?

Don't forget to drop by The Back Row and check on the rest of the crowd. I hear they're half-nekkid over there.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Regal said...

Happy Birthday Wife! Happy HNT!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well now...don't you look comfy there!! LOL

HHNT :)\
And HBD to the wife.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Well Happy B-Day to the Mrs. and Happy HNT to you:-). So how's the floor coming?.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger MG said...

Happy Birthday to her!!!!

careful...
I can see your ankles ;)
are those ankle socks or no show?

..sexy...

HHNT.

(less skin is more, right???) :)

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm all I see are the lil red X's, instead of photos. I'm assuming the Beta Monster ate them?!

Glad you're having an easy week at work. Are they rubbing elbows with Chuck?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Don't feel bad No One - all I see is little red Xs too......

Happy Birthday to The Lady in the Back! :) Hope you've had a wonderful birthday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home