Friday, February 02, 2007

He's baaaaaaaack! And other useless babble.

Lock up your daughters and your livestock! He's on the loose again! Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together in a warm, heartfelt welcome (back) for our old buddy Chuck! If you haven't already...get your asses over there and tell him how glad you are that he's back. Lie to him if you have to. He'd do the same for you!

Thanks to NoOne's repeated whining because my blog still worked and hers didn't comments on my HNT post, Blogger apparently realized that they had forgotten to make me convert to the new Beta format. That all changed tonight. I was forced to switch before I could continue. Now I get to enjoy all the server errors and other assorted headaches that everyone else has been bitching about. What ever would I do without friends like her?

Actually, the switch went well and the new system isn't so bad. Yet anyway. I may even like it better. OK, a little better. So far.

We (the wife, myself and both dogs) went to swap the batteries on my trail camera this afternoon. I had a few decent pics on it but not the "Muy Grande" that I'm hoping to see there before spring. I know he's there. It's just a matter of time and timing. I'm planning on leaving it out all summer too. Updates coming as they occur.

I need a good idea for a Super Bowl party meal. Any help from the gallery?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't my fault, I swear!

As for the party food idea, I just want one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5544683

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MSN says you should make these:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/foodandentertaining/entertainingandspecialoccasions/articlebhg.aspx?cp-documentid=2585503>1=9109

Let me know when the potato skins are ready!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Hey man...thanks for the welcome back! LOL Love the "livestock" statement!

Is it cold down your way?? Why can't I comment here with my present url?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger The Guy in the Back said...

NoOne - Tell it to the judge
And the cooker is only $15. Trade them a Kool-Aid purse for one. =)

Chuck - Welcome back, man. It was 28 this morning when we went to cut firewood. 'Twas a bit chilly. I think I fixed the comment thing. Just the first of many issues with the "new" Blogger. And remember, "Baaaaaa" means "No".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home