Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mardi Gras HNT

Last year we had a party for my wife's birthday. That party had a Mardi Gras theme. I adopted a pretty cool hat as "mine" and wore it for the evening. After the party we all went to a club for drinks and dancing and other celebratory fun. I still had the hat on at the club. The notoriety the hat generated was unreal. All the women loved it. The men tried to buy it. One guy even offered me $50 for it. No Sale.

What better subject for a Mardi Gras HNT than that hat?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy HNT!

Be sure to let Os know if you played along.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Hollz said...

lol nice hat.. HHNT!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger lime said...

awesome! i love it!

Happy post mardigras HNT

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Guy In The Hat"! I like it. Hey, isn't this the first time you've shown full face?

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger MG said...

hmmm.... you know it's HAT DAY over here.... and I find myself without a hat... do you loan it out???

HHNT

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat looks like it just begs to be partied in!

Happy HNT :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ag said...

I love the hat now all you need is some beads.

HHNT

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

Funny hats have got me luck too. Cheers & Happy HNT!

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta get me one of those!

Happy HNT!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Polt said...

Ah what a jester you are, what a kidder! :)

HAPPY HNT!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

lol I love it!! It's kinda sexy in a cool sorta way..hehe

HHNT :)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

THAT is priceless!!! I LOVE IT! hahahahaahaha

congrats for coming outta the closet with a full face pic! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home