Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We may have a race after all.

So the guys on American Idol actually showed up for the singing part of the competition tonight. They might even stand a chance against the girls after all. Doubtful at this point, but still possible.

I think the front-runner is fast becoming Chris Richardson. He is really showing promise to be a real performer, not to mention the fact that he really does have a good voice.
Phil Stacy, Chris Sligh and Blake Lewis are my other picks to win, place or show for the guys. And for the love of Allah, could ya'll PLEASE quit voting for that Sanjaya dude (or dudette). Just hearing him talk is creepy enough, let alone listening to him sing. Send his ass home! Please? I'll even toss in Jared to make it a set. Deal?

I'm anxious to see if anything is mentioned tomorrow night about Antonella Barba's recent publicity. Maybe the judges will be willing to accept a "favor" or two to "throw her a bone". She may as well concede. Lakisha, Melinda, Sabrina and Stephanie are about to lap the field.

Later, kids. It's bedtime.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I agree on your comments with regard to the guys....and yes, please send Sanjaya home. I couldn't believe it last week when Ryan said he was in the top 4 for the guys! How did THAT happen? I thought he would have been outta there last week. For sure, he should be gone this week.

and what do you have against Jared? I must admit, when he sang one of my all time favorite songs tonight I was all dreamy eyed. I don't think he'll come close to winning this thing but at least let me enjoy looking at him a little while longer! :)

As for Barba's recent publicity -- Fox has said they won't comment on it. They'll wait until after she's gone to make any mention of it.

On with the ladies. Tomorrow's show should be a good one.
sorry to take up so much space in your comments... :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I can't wait to see if anything is said tomorrow about the internet ho chick. That should be good family entertainment. As for tonight, I thought the guys did well. Except for Sanjaya. What was up with the Michael Jackson look? And that song? It sucked...

I was surprised to see how hot Chris Sligh's wife looked! True she had a big ass forehead and eyebrow problem, but she still looked way out of his league. I did think he did real good, though. And it must be nice for his fat, afro wearing ass to be tapping that when he gets home...

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

He is sooooo creepy. I actually get embarassed for him when he talks/sings. How did he get this far?

As for Chris....how did he land a hot chick??? I guess its true, looks aren't everything

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good sense of humor wins over the ladies every time! And I thought Sin...Sen...Sanjaya was going to sing an MJ song, too! I didn't like the guy that sang right before him, either.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger MG said...

last week watching the results show I REMEMBERED the one huge AI flaw...

Its a popularity contest, rather than a singing one...

last night was much better...

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger NoOne said...

I wonder if you’ll actually get an email if I leave a comment... -Q
-weebeetweetin
-NoOne
-Darcie
-your long lost friend
queen_in_tx@yahoo.com still :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home