Sunday, February 25, 2007

What's it worth?

Last night, I was preparing to make strawberry shortcake (Yes, my culinary skills go well beyond grilling) when I ran across this peculiar-looking strawberry. I thought it looked a LOT like a pair of plump, red lips.
Don't you agree?


I put it on top of the glaze container for a size reference. It's more than a mouthful for sure. Whatcha think? Should I try to sell it on eBay?



We rode down to the lake this afternoon to spend a little time with some friends and to pick out our lot for the summer at the "yacht club". I snapped this pic from the boat ramp.

It's a little hard to tell from the pic, but the wind was blowing so hard that the waves are white-capping. I prefer to just stay on shore when it gets this rough. It's no fun fighting the wind the entire time.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Cool strawberry but I think it looks like a strawberry heart instead of lips. Had you found it before Valentine's Day I bet you could have sold it on ebay as such for sure! haha

Pretty lake picture too. So this is what the yacht club boat ramp looks like. Very cool. I know you guys will have a great time all summer.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you and the little woman use that strawberry glaze for other things besides shortcake? ;)

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He just had to ruin that for me, didn't he? ^^

The lake looks beautiful. It was white-capping out our way on Saturday.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Leave it to Chuck.....

I love to look at the water white capping, but I agree that it sucks to be out on

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger MG said...

ok, well, I have to say, the strawberry glaze had me going some place else too, but well...

and I agree with southern sweetheart, I was thinking heart, but yeah, lips too...

lmao @ the ebay comment, too funny

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with eBay???

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home