Thursday, March 15, 2007

7 - T - 4

It's Day 74 of no beer.

No alcohol of any kind.

I still eat just as much.

I still don't exercise regularly.

But I've still lost about 10-12 pounds.

And it's starting to show.




Notice the belt? I've had to tighten up a notch on it. I could even go one more but it just looks better this way.


I'm kind of anxious to see what the summer brings when I start skiing and getting a bit more active. Time will tell.

Happy HNT!

Stop by the Back Row and let Os know if you played along this week.

PS - Yeah, that's a pink shirt. What of it?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger lime said...

wow, that's amazing! you're looking great though!

HHNT

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Real men DO wear pink! :) Looks good! ANd wow!! COngrats on the wdight loss....!! You are looking good~!! :)

HHNT :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger MG said...

looks good to me and...
sexy... that's what.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

I'm a sucker for a man in pink. Looking good! HHNT!!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Blondage said...

Loooove the way the jeans fit you.

Happy HNT! :)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

Looking good and bravo for wearing a pink shirt!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Regal said...

Great photos - Happy HNT

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Stealth said...

damn ...you make those jeans look lovely...

RAWR..

HHNT

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to give up the booze too...what motivated you to do it?

Nice shirt...Were your panties pink too? LOL

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Polt said...

Damn good job on the weight loss. And the only better than a pink shirt, is a PURPLE one!

HAPPY HNT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home