Wednesday, March 14, 2007

He's like a hair in a biscuit

He just keeps hanging in there!

I can't believe that Brandon is gone and Sanjaya isn't. I think syphillis would be easier to get rid of than this sissy-ass SOB. It has to be the "anti-Idol" groups trying to make a mockery of the hit show. That's the only reason he can still be on the show. If you don't like Idol, just fuckin' change the channel already! No need in literally ruining someone's chances at a life-changing opportunity. He can NOT sing. Hell, he can't even hula that well. Send the bitch packing! Please.

I heard some guys on the radio this morning talking about Brandon. They were waiting to see him come out with some mirrored shades and throw down with "American Woman" in true Lenny style. Looks like that ain't gonna be happening any time soon.

I was a bit shocked that Phil stacy was in the bottom three but I guess stranger things have happened. Like Sanjaya still being on the show next week. And pigs flying. Whatever. I'm on the vergoe of boycotting the show til he's voted off. Yes, it makes me that ill to see him hanging around.

I think Melinda Doolittle is your next Idol. And Sanjaya is the new William Hung. I think I need to go to bed and quit thinking about it. Goodnight all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Pisses me off thoroughly! ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

...but you did make me laugh :) with this post haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home